Spirit Of Life


All people in the world are very lucky; if they could breathe freely and enjoy everything the world has. If they can possess the equal chance to choose and determine every decisions in life. Ironically, not all people are as lucky as it is. Somehow their situation and condition force them to feel unlucky, make them feel as if they have no chance at all.
            I stil remember the first time I came to Vipassana Graha, a few years ago, it seemed like finding a place so-called heaven. The magnificient building with beautiful reliefs and comforting lilts, brought peace to my heart and soul. I remember when I was taking a walk here. I knelt down in every Dharmasala, my mind was so comforting because it was free from my hectic routinities which strangle my mind. Furthermore, there were so many things I have experienced in life; smile, laugh, sorrow, disappoinment, and many others which I could not say here. All goodness and bitterness in life, I have experienced them. They make me able to contemplate more on what the life is.
For those reasons, today I come and stand here again with a proud in my heart and a smile on my face. Since a long time ago, I have been willing to study and learn in this college. Though the door is always open, there must be one or two things which force me to postpone my will. But today, I am here now, and decide to be part of this college, STAB Dharma Widya. With an offer from my friend, finally I fill the form and start my education program here.
            Today, the clock has strucked nine, but my lecturer has not come yet. We wait here patiently. What is so incredible is this is the first time I feel that waiting is so amicable. I hate waiting, but this time, it feels different.
            Finally, my lecturer comes. In this huge and comfortable classroom, the learning process feels so interesting. It feels more special as my friends here come from different backgrounds; housewives, students, businessmen, etc. However, we are here with the same purpose, to learn to be useful for others and ourselves.
Sitting in the second row of a fifteen-students class. I feel ashamed if I take this opportunity for granted. My friends are so much older than me but their spirit to learn here could not be said less than me. Some of them, even have reached their thesis writing. I feel so impatient to tell my mum that learning knows no age. No matter how old you are, you can always start learning. Everyone comes here to change their life. I believe it. Changing life does not mean trying to be rich or smart, but to be useful for yourself and other people.
            This is my first experience, my first day here, I hope I could finish this in time. Though somehow it feels so difficult I try to enjoy it. It is indeed so tiring since I have to work from Monday to Saturday, and learn here on Sunday. But I cannot deny that I love to be here. Sometimes, I hope that in a week I could have eight days though I know it is impossible.
            Last but not least, I hope that I could finish this with satisfying marks. Thanks for all people who have support me till this far. Spirit! J      


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Embun Cinta

Jodoh Dan Budhism

Let's Do It!